1. BOOKING – Payment and Deposit A deposit of €100 per week will secure the booking on dates requested. Until the deposit is received any dates mentioned are considered a provisional booking only. Provisional bookings are held for 7 days. Details on how to pay the deposit will be sent with email confirming the booking dates. The deposit will be deducted from the final payment. Full payment must be received no later than 6 weeks before arrival. If full payment is not received then we reserve the right to retain the deposit. The booking period is from 3pm of day of arrival until 10am on day of departure. If you are unable to make these times i.e. due to flight times, please inform us and we will do our best to accommodate you.
If you wish to cancel your booking please contact us as soon as possible. If you have made a provisional booking and we have received no deposit then no further action is required. If you have paid a deposit then the depsoit will be lost. If you have paid the full amount and have informed us in writing of the cancellation there is a scale of refunds.
up to 10 weeks before data of arrival 100% of balance will be refunded 8 -10 weeks before data of arrival 50% of the balance will be refunded 4 – 7 weeks before data of arrival 20% of the balance will be refunded Less than 4 weeks before date of arrival 0% of the balance will be refunded
The balance will be returned minus applicable bank/handling fees. If you wish to change your booking dates there will be no charge as long as the dates are available. If we manage to successfully rebook the property for the cancelled period then we will return the deposit regardless of notice given minus bank/handling fees. Any repayments will be returned to the same account it arrived from. We would always recommend having suitable insurance to cover any losses from none refundable deposits and payments.
3. TAX Price of the rental is inclusive of 20% duty tax (VAT). Unless the rates changes then the rental price will change accordingly. There will be an added 1% tourist tax per person (disabled and children 0-7 years are free, children 7-18 .5%) on top of the rental price. For more information about Slovenian tourist tax and where the money is spent please visit (in Slovenian) — www.sloveniaforfamilies.com/tourist_tax.htm
4. RIGHT TO REFUSE We reserve the right to refuse any booking and, in exceptional circumstances, to cancel, modify or alter arrangements made for you. If a booking has to be cancelled, modified or altered, we will make every effort to offer an alternative booking. If you do not accept the alternative offered, we will return any monies paid.
5. LOSS AND DAMAGE OF VISITOR PROPERTY We cannot be held responsible for loss or damage to any belongings, or for injury sustained by you or members of your party during your stay at our property.
6. RIGHT OF ENTRY We reserve the right to enter the property at any reasonable time on reasonable cause.
7. DAMAGES AND BREAKAGES We kindly request that you keep the premises and all the furniture, fixtures and effects in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the booking period and shall pay the value of any part of the premises, furniture, fixtures or fittings and effects so destroyed or damaged as to be incapable of being restored to its previous condition. Breakages and damages should be reported as soon as possible. Any major damages and breakages must be paid for.
8. CLEANLINESS We kindly request that you leave the property in a clean and tidy condition. We reserve the right to add a charge for extra cleaning if property has not been left in a satisfactory condition.
9. MOUNTAIN BIKE USAGE Use of the mountain bikes is free and are at users own risk. We cannot be held responsible for injury sustained to you or other members of the party during your stay at the property. We advise having your own travel insurance against such risk. All bikes are regularly serviced and mainained. All children under the age of 18 must wear helmets when using the bikes.
If you have any questions regarding the terms and conditions please contact us:-
Hannah Carter and Shaun Chamberlain
00386 (0) 31 488 808 / 00386 (0) 5 388 5209